Calm the F*ck Down Journal by Sarah Knight

Calm the F*ck Down Journal: Practical Ways to Stop Worrying and Take Control of Your Life
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of the 'Calm the F*ck Down Journal' from Little, Brown and Company through Netgalley in return for an honest review. This book will be released at October 29th 2019.

I was immediately pulled towards this book, since I am prone to overthinking everything, and I love to journal.

I do love how it combines self-help and journaling. I read it, notebook and pen next to me, and could immediately apply the things I read. Some things have been left 'empty' (or better, not applied into my own notebook) for now, but can be revisited at any time I need it.

Personally, I'd have liked more room to fill in 'what if's', or room to dump those things in order to discard them without the extra steps. Because often we do realize while freaking out that we do so over something without priority at all, and we do so anyway, right? I do realize that is probably not the goal of th 'Calm the F*ck Down Journal' though, it is to give more insight while journaling like this.

I would highly recommend the 'Calm the F*ck Down Journal', and journaling in general, to anyone who knows they are prone to overthinking a lot, or simply everything.

Reacties

Populaire posts