Dreaming in a Perfect World - Michael Tavon

Dreaming in a Perfect World: Poems and DreamsFrom the first poem to the last, 'Dreaming in a Perfect World' did it again. It made me emotional, uncomfortable in a good way, because it helped me to learn and grow in love and understanding.

Michael Tavon does not shy away from difficult topics - at all. The poems often are raw and gritty, showing life with all of it's facets, the good and the bad. They are highly personal, making them more real somehow. That he scanned the dreams he wrote down and added those adds to the realness.

I wanted to take my time reading, but in the end I couldn't make myself putting his work away. The time will go to revisiting it all.

Michael Tavon is a self-published author. Please consider buying the kindle-version of this bundle on Amazon.

Reacties

Populaire posts