Summer Fun by Jeanne Thornton

Summer FunThis sounded like such an amazing book! And it is, in a way. It sheds some light on things I - and many with me - have not experienced, and on many things I - and many others with me - have experienced (the being obsessed with a band comes so close!). It gets deep into relationships between people, and Gala's relationship with herself.

The format was not for me, probably because as I said being obsessed with a band comes so close, and I clearly have some unfinished business with my own insecurities feeling a kind of secondhand uncomfortableness from Gala writing those letters. That is totally on me, but also made that I could enjoy this book less.

I want to thank Netgalley and Soho Press for the chance to read 'Summer Fun'.

View all my reviews

Reacties

Populaire posts